Sunday, November 13, 2011

Another storm clearing swim...

Felt like we nearly missed the weekend.  Bill and I finally made it over to the cove at 2 on Sunday thinking it was just us... turned out there were lots of peeps to swim with -- happy day. We had Carol, Annamarie, and Shane go the whole way (B to 1/2 to A and in). We started with Chris, Don and Karen too, but they were too fast and zoomed ahead, losing us in their wake -- as we mozied and gazed at the fishes, kelp crab and more.  The water was around 60, and smooth and clear out to the B. Shane was wearing his underwater video camera and filmed a seal swimming under us, circling around and checking us out. I haven't seen any of Shane's videos yet, but once he gets editing, I'm hoping he'll post some soon.

Photo of Bill sans head/feet -- LOL
And Bill, I call him TRON, got a spankin' new wetsuit (this is the third or forth though I may have lost count).  Wish I'd snapped a photo of him -- wow, he looks, well, WOW!  His new 2XU has the cool blue stripes in a TRON-like style (remember the movie and then the next one--sorry...not the best memory?). Of course he looks way better than Tron and there's no crazy helmet. Be sure to notice it next time you see him. I think he's keeping this one, so hopefully,  it's a wrap!  Sorry, the photo is missing Bill's head and feet, but you get the idea!

I can't believe what a gorgeous day it was... we are sure missing Laura, Cami, Diana, Toni, Steve, Amber, Tayla, and all our regular swim peeps... hope the storms stay away for a while and we all get out together again soon!  Maybe next weekend?

~mercari

2 comments:

  1. I heard the conditions were FAB! I sat in the sun(working on my tan) and read The Help all afternoon.Will meet up next weekend!

    ReplyDelete