Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tuesday swim

Tuesday swim. Wow, this is the first post in May.  What slackers we've become!
The cove is making a beautiful entrance into spring.  This week we've got sunny skies, warming water and generally good conditions.  I swam solo at 10:45 a.m. to the A, B thru the cave and back.  I'd put the temp below 64, and the NOAA website shows a dip in water temp around this time of day.  But still a fabulous, sunny swim.
The Big Chill swim party on Saturday was also fun and well attended.  I like the water conditions wrap up speech that Doug gave.  I like to hear what all I missed during the winter : )   Laura wasn't there but her name was mentioned:   she was credited for a couple of new vocab terms: "surficide" and "homisurf" due to the crazy big swell that rolled in during February.  I believe petitioning Webster's is our next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment