Wednesday, May 11, 2011

So happy a Wednesday -- first cave swim... woohoo!

A sundowner swim not to be missed!  Lots of swim friends on deck just getting out of the water from the 4 PM swim... the 5 PMers were lining up -- Kathy, Ruth, Shane, Don, Don't friend, Ann Marie, Bill and me filled up the group. Hovak, Diana, Janie and the 4 PMers went through the cave so I really wanted to go... I've been wanting to go through and feel the beauty and spirit and it was a beautiful evening.

So off to the A, the B, then as the gang looked like they were heading off to the tower (we were supposed to go to the 1/4) I looked behind me and they began swimming in the right direction -- who were they following?   Then, the magical time to swim through the cave. Shane was our safety guide, Don lead the pack and we all made it through with perfection... so clear and gorgeous inside. I really was amazed... Ruth and I felt brave!  Such fun...

Here's a pic I took just as we left showing the calmness of the gorgeous evening.
Cave swim delight!
~Cary

1 comment: