Thursday, January 27, 2011

cami is trying to kill me

thursday noon, cami, loli, lftc from the shores since the cove was acting up, having hissy fits in between lulls so we drove over to nirvana, flat, smooth and still, clear as could be until further out, we swam to the shiny new a buoy-all the pin buoys are gone for the winter-in about 58 degrees. the swim out was so easy, cake! then we turned around to face the current, oh, that's where it was, sly current. i contend that cami is trying to kill me, i don't know why but she is working me, she claims she's innocent but no way. if i die in her path, you read it here. she's just smoking fast but i love the chase, we swam really hard today since the way was so beautiful. the sun was glorious! hot even!
lftc-out

3 comments:

  1. LFTC, I couldn't even catch you today.. nice grind on in from the A today.... hard work, I LOVE IT! I say SAT, NO FINS!! thanks for making me earn my cookies today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pants on fire! i swear on poseidon himself, i was working to be in the wake..i loved it too, big time. i know this is kicking my butt to make me better, so we can swim longer, further, faster!

    ReplyDelete