Thursday, January 13, 2011

synchronized swimming in zoomers

wow, clear to the bottom for awhile anyway... today was a fantastic swim! LFTC, Ruthie, Janie, Marta and I all took off watching Toni and that fast guy head out for the B... we took on the A, then the sticks then hit shallow sand at the Marine Room, back to the stick where LFTC and I split from the gang(where did those crazy gals go?? don't they know its cold out there??), analyzed the world while we screwed with my wandering cap, then rolled on back in.... gloriously riding the strong southbound forces, we were making waves of our own... practically hydroplaning. Maybe not quite that fast but fast enough for two middle aged mermaids in zoomers and some dam chilly water. Not much to see but clean clear water, ah, the healing salts of our mother. Great swim today, and I can move my fingers and toes now too!

No comments:

Post a Comment