Thursday, July 28, 2011

Smooth, sweet sundowner swim...

Wednesday after work summer swims are truly sweet!  Not bad visibility, water temps 68ish with smooth sailing. Bill, Don and I swam out and toured the sticks, and then went to the caves. Perfect day to go through the cave, extra calm, clear and we went through the small side door so we didn't have to wait for the kayak parade to finish. Though on week days there definitely are fewer kayaks.  Saw lots of fish,  and I saw yellow tails!  Only me!!! So that's a tough one to get much excitement from (except from me!).  A really nice swim all in all -- really washes the work day off!

Here's a couple of snaps from the gorgeous sunset hour...







~cary

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I haven't been able to make it to the evening after work swims....my loss!

    ReplyDelete