Sunday, October 17, 2010

I'm still kvelling

Yes Laura's right it was incredible. You could tell from up at the lifeguard chair that it was going to be incredible. Wow - we could see the bottom even at the A! It was hard to think about working out - the visibility made one want to cruise around like a Sunday driver. And that's what we did until we saw the shark - I did see a shark-shaped blue-ish large-ish fish down there - it was probably the largest fish i've seen yet swimming. So as we swam AWAY from it, i had this startling realization - that just because we can't see them on other days doesn't mean they're not there. Yes, with all my advanced education i just figured that out - in my gut that is.
I am in love with the ocean and the Cove, from the safety of my pod, that is.
So you were missed today. As I left the sun tried to shine through the clouds and i wanted to jump back in. i can see a strip of blue sky outside now. Get yourselves down to the water's edge!
rftc

No comments:

Post a Comment