Friday, November 12, 2010

rough seas out there

Y'all must have gotten the memo that the Cove was crappy today b/c this swim was a get in, get to the .25 to make the drive down worth it and get back in. 0 vis inside, 5 on the outside... some better, but none 'good'.... heavy chop from all ridiculous angles , S, E, W, NNW, SSW, you get the picture, I felt like a buoy out there.. Masses of sea lions taking over the Cove, more than I have ever seen and totally messing with swimmers... trying to come on the shore, keeping swimmers from coming in.... Im telling you those big boys are kinda gnarly. I was happy to come in today, y'all missed nothing out there, except that it is glorious saltwater that washes away worries and stress and is still in all its ALL... glorious. just better when on shore today.
Sunday anyone??

1 comment:

  1. wow! Sounds like I didn't miss much or I missed a lot (depending how you look at it). Sunday should be good for me. Be sea'in you

    ReplyDelete